Denton & Keuler - Attorneys at Law in Paducah, Kentucky, Personnel, Construction, Civil Rights and Personal Injury, David Kelly
David Kelly is a Denton & Keuler partner with a singular purpose—to effectively examine every detail of every case for the pure objective of achieving successful outcomes for his clients. David has extensive litigation experience in matters of personnel, construction, commercial concerns, civil rights, and personal injury. David also possesses an expansive knowledge of employment law.
His ability to present his client's case through sound logic and creative strategies continues to bring David courtroom success and a reputation for positive results. In addition, David's effective communication skills are key elements in his enduring relationships with the firm's clients.
Another of David's relationships has to do with enduring some stringent physical requirements on another path in his life: his pursuit of long-distance running. Looking for a legal representative who can truly go the distance? Look no further than David Kelly at Denton & Keuler.
“I like to think our results speak for themselves. I truly believe we are effective at what we do and proficient at reaching the goals of our individual clients. It's also very gratifying to experience success for our clients as a result of our corporate teamwork when pooling our respective areas of expertise.”
| Practice Areas:
|| Partial Client List:
- Executive Risk Management Associates
- H & G Construction Co., Inc.
- Jackson Purchase Energy Corporation
- Mercy Health Partners - Lourdes Hospital, Inc.
- Tilford Contractors, Inc.
- Williams Construction & Masonry Contractors, Inc.
- Complete Denton & Keuler Client List
Born: Boise, Idaho, August 2, 1965
He is married to Alyson Kelly. They have two sons, Harrison and Jackson.
- Kentucky Wesleyan College, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 1987
- University of Kentucky, J.D., 1990
Admitted to Practice:
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Admitted to Practice in Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- McCracken County Bar Association
- National Business Institute, What Civil Court Judges Want You to Know, May 2011
- University of Kentucky-Continuing Legal Education, Estate Planning Ethics 2008, July 2009
- University of Kentucky-Continuing Legal Education, Employment Law Ethics 2008, July 2009
- McCracken County Bar Association; Ethics Seminar, June 2009
- Kentucky Bar Association; 2008 Kentucky Law Update; panel member Nuts & Bolts of Appeal; October 2008
- Kentucky Bar Association; 2008 Kentucky Law Update, October 2008
- Decisionquest; Using Jury Research to Prepare for Mediation & Trial, June 2008
- McCracken County Bar; Last Chance Ethics, June 2008
- Lorman; Employment Discharge & Documentation, February 2008
- American Health Lawyers Association; Arbitration Training,
- Lorman Education Services; Construction Lien Law, July 2006
- McCracken County Bar Association; Ethics, Malpractice Avoidance, and Attorney..., June 2005
- Louis D Brandeis School of Law - U of L; 22nd Annual Carl A. Warns, Jr. Labor and..., June 2005
- McCracken County Bar Association; Lawyer Discipline: The Most Commonly Violated..., June 2004
- Client Concepts, LLC; Effective Use of Paralegals Seminar, June 2004
- McCracken County Bar Association; Law Firm Technology: A Moving Target, April 2004
- National Business Institute; Employment Discrimination Update in Kentucky, April 2004
- Chitester Educational Services; Managing Construction Claims and Disputes, June 2001
- Kentucky Association of Elect Co-Ops; Legal Seminar for Co-Op Attorneys, November 2005
- McCracken County Bar Association; Drug Court, July 2005